Thursday, November 01, 2007

Oh, yeah!!! Finally figured out how to get this blog back!

At the beginning of October I attended my 8th NCN Caricature Convention.

Here's some of my work from that week.

My lovely wife and myself. The girl was with us, but she avoided photographic capture

Elgin from NY

Alison from NY

Naoko from Japan

Etsuko from Japan

? from LA

? from LA

Eve from Texas

Ben from ?

George from Pennsylvania (Thanks Emily)

Harold from Reno


Okay, back to work!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger StudioRisingStar said...

Good Stuff AL!
I'm sure the NCN Con was Great!
Couldn't go cause I had work. I can't believe you know my boss Rene Pulido!
Oh well thanks for the feed back at DB a while back. I'm Brandon (StudioRisingStar)Robinson if your wondering. check my blog out! I all add you to my links.

-SRS

11:30 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Nice blog, stylish work, Al! I will link my bloggie to yours..btw, George is from Pennsylvania, he's my son....

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home